This recipe comes from an old friend and is delicious!
1 ¾ cups sugar
1 cup oil
1 tablespoon vanilla
2 cups grated zucchini
2 cups flour
1 tablespoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together flour, cinnamon, powder, soda and salt – set aside.
- Beat eggs until frothy.
- Beat in oil and vanilla and beat the mixture until thick and lemon color.
- Stir in zucchini, then stir in flour mixture, then nuts.
- Grease and flour 2 loaf pans.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for one hour. Cool in pans for 10 minutes and invert on rack and cool completely.
This is where a listing of the produce that is included in weekly CSA baskets is typically posted.
Click here for the Weekly Share Listing.
Click here for links to recipes and meal suggestions for the week.
Not sure what you have?