So many choices for recipes for zucchini! Here is one for a healthy snack Yield is 4 suggested servings
¼ cup dry breadcrumbs
¼ cup (1 oz.) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
¼ teaspoon seasoned salt
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons fat free milk
2 ½ cups (1/4 inch thick) slides zucchini (about 2 small)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Place milk in a shallow bowl and dip zucchini slices in milk, then dredge in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place coated slices on an ovenproof wire rack coated with cooking spray.
- Place wire rack on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until browned and crisp.
- Serve immediately.
Linda Oldenburg, Cooking Light AUGUST 2005
Click here for Current Availability
Click here for links to recipes and meal suggestions for the week.
Not sure what you have?