So many choices for recipes for zucchini! Here is one for a healthy snack Yield is 4 suggested servings
¼ cup dry breadcrumbs
¼ cup (1 oz.) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
¼ teaspoon seasoned salt
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons fat free milk
2 ½ cups (1/4 inch thick) slides zucchini (about 2 small)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Place milk in a shallow bowl and dip zucchini slices in milk, then dredge in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place coated slices on an ovenproof wire rack coated with cooking spray.
- Place wire rack on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until browned and crisp.
- Serve immediately.
Linda Oldenburg, Cooking Light AUGUST 2005
This is where a listing of the produce that is included in weekly CSA baskets is typically posted.
Click here for the Weekly Share Listing.
Click here for links to recipes and meal suggestions for the week.
Not sure what you have?