A delicious and easy recipe from Real Simple magazine
Total Time: 1hr 20m
- 3 cups grated zucchini
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup grated provolone cheese
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1/4 vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, reserving 1 tablespoon of the Parmesan Cheese.
2. Spoon the zucchini mixture into a 10" glass or metal pie pan that has been coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with the reserved Parmesan . Cool 10-15 minutes before slicing.
Click here for Current Availability
Click here for links to recipes and meal suggestions for the week.
Not sure what you have?