A delicious and easy recipe from Real Simple magazine
Total Time: 1hr 20m
- 3 cups grated zucchini
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup grated provolone cheese
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1/4 vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, reserving 1 tablespoon of the Parmesan Cheese.
2. Spoon the zucchini mixture into a 10" glass or metal pie pan that has been coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with the reserved Parmesan . Cool 10-15 minutes before slicing.
This is where a listing of the produce that is included in weekly CSA baskets is typically posted.
Click here for the Weekly Share Listing.
Click here for links to recipes and meal suggestions for the week.
Not sure what you have?